Designed for professional, multi-screen and video wall installations, the Image4K is a very powerful graphics card, enabling scalable solutions, that delivers full 4K60 4:4:4 content over four HDMI 2.0 outputs. Fully integrated with Datapath’s graphical setup wizard, the Image4K is easy to configure for different combinations of monitors, projectors, or LED controllers. Output resolution, rotation and wall layout are all easily configured using the intuitive graphical interface in a matter of minutes. When combined with Datapath 4K-capable capture cards, the Image4K enables the VSN range of video wall controllers to deliver full 4K60 video from source to screen with full support for HDCP 2.2. For video wall applications, each 4K output from the Image4K can be used to drive four HD outputs using screen loop-through (if supported by the screens) or a multi-display controller such as the Datapath Fx4. This approach delivers up to 16 HD outputs from a single Image4K card, providing a simpler, more cost-effective overall solution.
- Four 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI 2.0 outputs
- Enables full 4K60 capture and display in Datapath VSN controllers
- HDCP 2.2 supported when using Datapath capture cards
- Support for up to 6 cards in a single system with a total output of 199Megapixels
- Fully compatible with Datapath's Display Driver Configuration Tool
- (DDCT) and Diagnostic Suite